Notice of Claim

  • In compliance with the requirements of law (M.S.A §466.05), I/we submit the following information as notice to the City of Duluth of my/our claim against the City. (Written notice of claim must be provided to the City within 180 days of the loss.)

  • As a general rule, the City of Duluth takes possession of the salvage of articles paid for in claim settlements. The salvage is sold at public auction to reduce claim's cost.

  • Attach any photographs, itemized bills or itemized estimates, medical or hospital bills & any other evidence/documentation that supports the amount of your damage. 

  • Attach Documents